Wednesday 28 March 2012

Alhamdulillah for my first published entry

Alhamdulillah, All praise is to Allah.


Finally, I did it! This is my first posting on my blog. Been pondering for ages whether  I really need to have a blog. A place where I could share my thoughts, views and of course my family events. Initially, I decided that fb was enough for me, but then again, the urge to write just came back. It keeps coming, I tried to put it at the back of my head, but the ideas of what needs to be recorded will simply not leave my brain.


Then I saw the doodle  on  Beating Procrastination by my favorite website : www.productivemuslim.com


Procrastination -What is stopping you?


 Fear of failure was one of the reasons they listed and I felt that was the main reason for me. (Afraid of criticism, grammar mistakes, and so on.) So upon being motivated by that cute doodle, I decided to just do it.


What would I share then? Well, I decided that first and foremost, I would be sharing words of wisdom, interesting lectures or songs of others that have moved me, inspired me to change, to be a better muslimah. I hope to also share just some few ayahs from Quran, Book of Allah that I am trying to understand. Ayahs that I love,  sharing it as I understand it, Insha Allah.


Of course, next, it would be sharing of events  in my life.


So I thank Allah once again, for the courage to start this blog. May this blog bring some benefit to the readers out there  ( esp. for my children ). Please make dua that my good intentions will be rewarded by Allah s.w.t.


Nina


Post publish note : If you like my blog, please make dua for my family and me that we will always be on the right path of Islam. Second,  please make dua that my intentions remain firm, that is, having this blog to please Allah; and not be drowned with all the praises or criticisms.





No comments:

Post a Comment